Friday, May 28, 2010

The Top 3 Evil Moments I Have Weekly Because of Facebook

1. When you stalk people on Facebook and realise how lame your ex has become since you guys broke up

2. When you come across the Facebook profile of someone who used to be mean to you, and seeing how unattractive and/or fat he or she's become

3. When you come across the Facebook profile of an ex crush, and seeing how unattractive and/or fat he's become

So mean right????? But it just makes my day sometimes! To the girls at high school who only spoke to me when they saw who was my Year 12 Ball date, to the crushes I liked who only started to notice me now, to the ex crush who took advantage of my feelings and tried to two-time me, to the idiot ex who would "like" pictures of girls in bikinis tanning on the beach...

Karma's a bitch.

And I friggin' love it.

1 comment: