Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Soooo... job shadowing was cancelled today

We had a talk from DIAC instead. 9-3pm.

Boring!

So I went on MiniFring on my phone half the time hehehe. Strange... I saw contacts online from MSN as WELL as Skype? Is Fring like that normally?

Anyway. Wasn't overly disappointed with the change. Yeah twas boring but morning tea (Scones with jam and cream nom nom nom), lunch AND afternoon tea were provided :p and if I was shadowing instead I'd have to wake up at 5am soooo... iz all cool :)

I have to say the training sessions have been quite poorly organised. IF it was organised properly, they would have only taken 5 days maximum to deliver the necessary content plus assessments. I say this cause every session feels like they're repeating the same shit all over again. We get it..... clients do not = criminals. We get it, we have to treat them all as equals. DIAC, Serco, Red Cross, everyone... ALWAYS repeat the same thing whenever they come in. There were so many overlaps it got quite annoying to listen to.

BUT. Hey. Who am I to say all this ey? after all they are paying us to come in to listen to them. they want to waste their money and drag out the weeks? Fine. In the end there's more for us. the least they could do was not make training so boring and repetitive :/

Blah. Today's the last of the last. It's over and done with. We now continue with the job shadowing. I have a 6 hour one tomorrow, and night 12 hour ones for Thursday and Sunday. hehehe No need to wake up early for any shifts! yayyyy. And for the following week I only have one shfit which will be on a Sunday.. which is also another night one. hehehe.. before I know it I'll be on my way picking up Sam and Jon from the airport! *happy dance*

Alright. I smell. I'm gonna take a shower now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment