Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Looking on the bright side

My focus on missing Sam should stop!

So here's what I've been forcing myself to think to keep myself smiling:
  • I passed my thesis
  • Canadian Visa application's been approved
  • I've been working out
  • I've been watching my diet
  • I'm getting a new car (a nice one - T. Yaris)
  • Note* NEW. Not used.
  • I'm on holiday
  • I've been working on my holiday (which I like, because I love earning moolah)
  • I've been getting night shifts - even though I earn money by doing nothing for the last 5 hours of the shift, I'm starting to think I prefer day shift more because I have more to do and time always pass faster when things are happening. Day shift starts at 0615am though, so well, at least, I get to sleep in with night shifts.
  • I'll be visiting some uncles and aunties on Christmas day. Not too far away from family after all :)
  • My brother, Rett got me a Chrissy present (pleasantly surprised when I found out)
  • I received my birthday present from JJ - a beautiful DKNY wallet :)
  • I'm getting my last cervical cancer vaccination tomorrow, meaning, no more needles after tomorrow!
:) bye

No comments:

Post a Comment