Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hmm

So like, I know I blogged about studying awhile ago, guess what.. I haven't been studying.

I've become more and more calculative with going about it. I'd see that I have just one assignment due every week. Though its shitty they're due one after another, it's not as bad as having A FEW due in one week. (?). So I've been going through my assignments one by one. I guess, weekend by weekend. I can't research for two assignments at a time its just a mind fuck. Hahaha... But so far once I started, I don't stop until I finish, which is always a good thing!

Anyway, I was having a chat with my best friend the other day. He apparently has plans for me to join Miss Malaysia and something else which I forgot. To be honest, I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind going after the 30/20/10K prize. I sure have just as many buts as before... but hey, I went through it. I learnt enough from it to know I won't die from joining. And as for the talent round, I guess I could practice my piano skills. And play some shitty less-than-Grade-1 song (I stopped learning at Grade 1... didn't even bother to do the Grade 1 exam hahaa). I reckon playing an easy song perfectly is better than singing or dancing! Tried the dancing, EASY moves okay and I still managed to fuck it up.

Although I wouldn't mind the pageant pursue, I couldn't promise Jay a yes. That's because the future right now, just looks so bloody misty. Here's why. I'm doing my final year of psychology this year (bachelor), and:

- I don't know if this is my actual final year, seeing it's been quite a struggle to keep up.
- I don't know if I will actually start my job training in July. And if so, I don't know if it won't affect my studies enough (and vice versa) in that I will pass the year and still have my job intact after.
- If I do pass the year, and still have my job, how long will I stay in the job? And how can I fit Miss Malaysia in the calendar?
- If I do pass the year, and still have my job, and also able to join Miss Malaysia, when the fuck can I actually do my post-graduation travels?

I feel like the only way things could work out is if the July training got cancelled because there are not enough numbers. That would give me more time to fixate on my studies for the rest of the year and make sure I pass. That would also allow me to go back for holidays end of year PLUS the Vancouver visit PLUS the post-graduation travelling if I wanted PLUS Miss Malaysia.

But the thing is I WANT THIS JOB SO BADLY. I'm so afraid I'd have to choose in July. Should I just hope they tell me there aren't enough people for the July training that they'll post pone it to 2011? That could happen right? It's possible?

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you get the Job because it's what you want! And experience nonetheless. Why not try applying for the UN Volunteers programme as well? You might be able to do if after graduationg:)

    ReplyDelete