Saturday, October 30, 2010

This halloween

I was Sam!

Well okay. No. In all honesty...... I didn't celebrate it. I didn't do anything Halloween related in fact. Except that I watched Ghost, wearing Sam's wife beater and pajama pants. (That's why I said I was Sam... you get it?)

Ghost was a pretty good oldish movie I have to say. Demi looked like a prepubescent boy, but storyline and suspense and humour were well delivered.

BY THE WAY.

I volunteered to be a friend's guinea pig for her beauty course. I found out (only after I said yes), that her treatment(s') gonna be about losing weight using their "machines". And, apparently, it also involves massages and being half naked!

What a win win! Massage and losing weight ahahah

By the way Jay.. you know who this friend is? It's Julma (our family friend who used to baby sit us)

She said though I'll be half naked it wouldn't be a problem anyway since she saw me fully naked before.

So true~

I'm excoited.

No comments:

Post a Comment