Friday, April 22, 2011

I is a happy camper

I've completed my essay~ I worked hard, but I'm not sure if I worked smart :/

I think I did a good job. Normally I never bother to check anything after I've finished, but I checked and checked and edited and checked and edited this time. I really want to do well, but I just don't know what to expect! I'm scared :c I put in so much effort and I'm scared my results are gonna come out shit anyway. I've been very committed this semester, and I can bear to see all that goes to waste when I have an average mark.

Hmmph.


And Sam is awayyyyyyyyy. He's in KL now.

I want him home :(

Actually, we spoke about going to KK mid year. It doesn't matter really if he's unable to make it. I WANT to go back and see my family. It will be a bonus if he makes it too :) Sam says he wants to go fishing. hahaha.. I'm sure Papa can organise something for us. I've only ever went on a fishing trip once. And I only caught one fish. This was in Pulau Tiga.

I wanna take Sam to the mud volcano!

-

I just went out to the kitchen and Rett's watching this film about the guy whose arm got caught between the rocks and after days being stuck, he broke his bones and cut off his arm to free himself! You've heard of the story???? The movie is gruesome!!! I came out just in time to see him snipping his nerves off and screaming in pain!!! I'm traumatised D':

No comments:

Post a Comment