Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Started reading Xanga blogs again

Interesting stuff! I actually forgot how great Xanga's developed. Normally, one of my favourite sections of chick mags are the relationships or confessions and embarassing stories, Xanga has communities of blogs dedicated to each of them! And their homepage shows featured blogs and most viewed etc. Really easy to filter out what you actually rather read about.

I think I found another website I can waste my time to during work :D

I came across this blog 5 minutes ago. As you can tell from the link, its a blog where people anonymously write their secrets to that eventually will be published for everyone to see. We all love secrets, don't we!

http://confessionsandsecrets.xanga.com/746462331/secrets-xii/

That was an interesting post. Have to say, some were very sad :/ but hmm.. makes u wonder as well, if you ever find out whether something like those things happened to you.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment