Wednesday, April 27, 2011

O.O

Who will I be.


What will I be.


Who will be with me.


Will the things important to me today, be just as important a year from now?


Part of me wants to strive for everything, because I know I deserve everything.

Yet, another part of me tries to keep me grounded and to pace myself, because I know "everything" never means everything.

I just don't want to lose myself in the midst of fighting. I like to absorb and count all the blessings that I have. The thing about reality, is that it's a reality of your own. Its good and bad. One day, this reality tells you, nothing should ever cause you to worry, it makes sense, the world is for us to live. So we should live. A different day, another reality shows that, you have to worry. If you don't worry, you'll never be pushed to explore your capacities.

Where is the line?


I am witnessing how rapidly things are changing, how the world never stops spinning, how everyone around me is developing, I can almost picture how the future of others will turn out... just not mine. I don't want a lot for my future. Basically, I don't care what it is I end up doing, I just want to be happy and content. My loved ones for ever present in all the precious moments of my life.

I don't want a lot for my future. But, could that still be too much?

:/

My period is coming, I've been listening to Alicia Keys, my boyfriend's not in town, my parents are hours away and my best friends are not online...

I couldn't help myself but ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment