Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Food again


This is what I did with some failed macarons and left over orange chocolate ganache - I squashed them a little and layered them in a ramekin bowl with chocolate between the layers and on top. 
Despite how ugly the photo is, it was so goooodd. Kept me going when I was stressed with my assignment!


Yet another ugly photo of something that tasted like fat heaven - the cheesiest omelet ever. Mixed with my eggs were basil pesto, a bit of milk and a bit of chicken stock. When it was almost done, I put shredded cheese and bocconcini (buffalo cheese) on the omelet, then rolled ot as soon as they all melted.


And I made more macarons last night! And they turned out really nice :) and cute!
For some reason, I wasn't thinking when I put pink colouring in... especially when I did mango fillings! duuurrr.. but anhyway.. still turned out nice ya. I put some lime zest in my mango cream too, as you can see.. the little bit of green on the photo.

^^ cooking and baking makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment