Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lazy update

It's winter. It's cold. It's the end of semester.

It's time for home cooked chicken rice!

-

Btw... I've been enjoying life a bit too much lately hence the lack of updates. hehehehe. The post-semester pre-exam study week has just been too good you know? Exams start the following week but I don't have one till the 22nd of June, which will be the only exam I have left. So since the time I handed in my last assignment, I have just been enjoying myself doing everything and nothing at the same time.

I'm not crazy enough to bolt myself down to study just yet! Also, the parents were just over last week. Such great timing that they arrived after I had done all my assignments :D and their trip was short but very sweet. In just 7 days, we cooked for them for all the nights they stayed in and also took them to the mid-year sales. It felt like ages since we last saw them so being with them was just awesome. And listening to mom's stories all over again? Just never gets old! I miss my parents already :/

Anyway, I wanna start preparing tonight's dinner. :D

More updates next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment