Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lunch break

Day 1 training today!

Suprisingly the stuff presented to us aren't extremely boring or that hard to comprehend. Even Managed to stay focused until a certain point towards the end where I was desperately needing a toilet break (Not to pee or poo but to let out a huge loud fart I knew I had no control over :p), and apparently we only have four weeks of training now instead of 5. Yes! Seriously. I cannot deal with wakin up at 7 everyday for five weeks.. I know that kind of lifestyle is inevitable anyway and its what happens when you become an adult but hey still a student here :p and I'll grow up when I graduate :)

Anyway. Right now I have about half an hour left on my lunch break and I just spent 18 bucks on fish and chips because I don't have cash on me and the hotel restaurant's got a $12 minimum to pay by card. Hmmph. And cbf going out to find an atm, get lunch and try beat traffic all over again.

Oh Shit. I need another toilet break. Toodly doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment