Friday, March 19, 2010

Assessment tomorrow

Wish me luck peoplessss. I have to do a verbal and numerical test tomorrow as well as a personality measure for this job I applied for not long ago. If I do well, I will be invited for the interview. And if this place find me suitable they'll accept me into their training! During the training they'll get my police clearance and Working with Children permit ALL paid and sorted for me!


I really hope I get it :c This job will make life so much more easier for me. I will have money. I will have something in my resume that's related to my course. About time I do something related u know? I'm in my 4th yr now and the only jobs I've ever done were F&B/hospitality.

I want to be a mother fuckin psychologist! God help me.





No comments:

Post a Comment